About PRODUCTS, Agrati produces:
- BOLTS: mechanical element made by an externally threaded shank and a head at one end.
- AFP (Advanced Form Parts) fastening element or metal component with complex geometry, obtained by cold forging process and one or more eventual machining operations, used in automotive sector and according to the customer specific demand
- NUTS: fastening element consisting of an external key wrench and internal thread used for assemblies with externally threaded counterparts.
- SPECIAL SCREW: designed to offer additional functions to the tightening one into an internal threaded or unthreaded counterparts.
- FSP: full supply chain provider all over the world
- CO-DESIGN: design, prototyping, testing and validation, according with customer.
- AGRATI UNIVERSITY CUSTOMER PROGRAM: a training course focused on externally and internally thread fasteners.